TNPSC Recruitment 2022: 1089 Vacancies Notified For Field Surveyor, Draftsman, And Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is hiring 1089 Field surveyors, Draftsmen, and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman Posts. Check Details Here.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Field Surveyor and Draftsman included in Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service. The commission has 1089 vacant positions to be filled through the initial online application process. Candidates interested in this opening can apply on or before 27 August 2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022
1089 Vacancies Notified
Field Surveyor, Draftsman, And Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman
- Last Date of Online Application – 27 August 2022
- Application Correction Window Period – From 01 September 2022 to 03 September 2022 – 11.59 PM
- The last date up to which applicants are permitted to upload/re-upload the documents – is 24 October 2022
- TNPSC Result -December 2022
- Certificate Verification/ Counselling – January 2023
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022?
Go to the official website of TNPSC i.E.
Click on the
TNPSC Vacancy Details
Name of the Post Name of the Service Number of Vacancies Field Surveyor in Survey and Settlement wing Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service (CodeNo:006 794*+4 c/f Draftsman in Survey and Settlement wing 236 Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service(Code No:066) 55 Total 1089
Salary for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Rs.19500- 71900/- (Level-8)
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing – A Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education (or) National Trade Certificate in the trade of Surveyor awarded by National Council for Vocational Training (for Surveyor) (or) A Certificate in Army Trade Surveyor (field) issued by Madras Engineering Group.
- Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing – A Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education (or) National Trade Certificate in the trade of Draftsman(Civil) awarded by National Council for Vocational Training (for Draftsman) (or) A Certificate in Army Trade Draftsman (field) issued by Madras Engineering Group.
- Surveyor-cumAssistant Draughtsman in Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Department – A pass in the Draughtsman ship (Civil) course under the revised syllabus introduced from July 1952, conducted by the Government of India, Ministry of Labour: or A certificate in Army Trade Draughtsman (Field) issued by the President, Technical Testing Board, Madras Engineering Group and Centre; or A certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) issued by the Craftsman Training Centre; or The National Trade Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) Trade or Surveyor Trade awarded by the national council for training in vocational Trades, Government of India through Industrial Training Institute and Completion of successful training in apprenticeship under the Apprentices Act 1961; or Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Field Surveyor, Draftsman, and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman – 32 years
- For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only – 37 years
Selection Process for TNPSC Recruitment 202
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam only.
The exam will consist of 2 objective Types Paper
Paper –I (Objective Type) – (Subject Paper) (ITI Standard)
Paper II (Objective Type) – Part-A-Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) and Part-B-General Studies (ITI Standard)
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 100/-
Growing The IRS, Growing Government
Democrats who want to spend more money than a reasonable government budget will allow often talk about “improving tax compliance” and the “tax gap,” suggesting that there really is enough money to pay for lots of new spending if only the tax code was enforced more aggressively.
A 2021 proposal to require financial institutions to report inflows and outflow for every account with at least $600 in or out in a year was estimated to raise $206 billion over the 2022-31 budget window, according to the staff of the Congressional Joint Committee on Taxation. However, the idea of scrutinizing small bank accounts for suspected unreported income ran into obvious political problems.
The JCT staff pointed out that more than half of the “tax gap” revenue was estimated to come from taxpayers with reported income between zero and $50,000. While it’s possible that the intense IRS scrutiny would catch well-off tax cheaters, it seemed just as likely that mandatory reporting of $600 in financial activity would ensnare moms selling crafts on eBay to help pay the family’s bills.
The “Inflation Reduction Act” just sent to President Biden’s desk tries the “tax gap” trick again. This time the plan is to hire something like 87,000 new IRS agents and roughly double the agency’s budget by 2031. The $80 billion in additional IRS funding is assumed to bring in new revenue of $204 billion by auditing people who underreport their income and collecting all the taxes that are due. This has sparked public anger and accusations from Republicans that the IRS will use its new resources to go after “families, farmers and the small businesses of America,” in the words of Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyoming.
The truth is almost worse. The IRS currently has about 78,000 employees and more than half are eligible for retirement, and expected to leave during the next five years. Bringing in new employees and training them on the wildly complex tax code is going to be a daunting challenge for an agency that has trouble just answering the phone.
Over the years, politicians in both parties have transformed the IRS from a tax collector to a benefits agency. Refundable tax credits such as the Earned Income Tax Credit and the Child Tax Credit require the agency to process returns for people who owe no taxes and paid no taxes but will get a check because they are eligible for the credits. These programs have been the source of tens of billions of dollars of “improper payments,” a broad category that includes fraud and identity theft as well as errors.
The Inflation Reduction Act adds a new category of tax credits for the IRS to administer: climate credits. Businesses will be able to apply for tax credits for a list of specific types of energy investments. The new IRS employees will have to learn the details of sustainable aviation fuel, advanced manufacturing production, and previously-owned clean vehicle credits, to name a few.
The new employees will also have a learning curve on the agency’s information technology systems. Some of the IRS computers still run on COBOL, a programming language from the 1960s.
The bottom line is that Congress wants the IRS to hand out money as much as they want the agency to collect it. Don’t expect $204 billion in new revenue to come rolling in.
The editorial board and opinion section staff are independent of the news-gathering side of our organization. Through our staff-written editorials, we take positions on important issues affecting our readership, from pension reform to protecting our region’s unique natural resources to transportation. The editorials are unsigned because, while written by one or more members of our staff, they represent the point of view of our news organization’s management. In order to take informed positions, we meet frequently with government, community, and business leaders on important issues affecting our cities, region, and state. During elections, we meet with candidates for office and the proponents and opponents of ballot initiatives and then make recommendations to voters.
CSIR IICB Is Hiring For Junior Stenographer & Others @iicb.res.in, Apply Online From Aug 04, Check Eligibility
CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Kolkata has invited online applications for the 17 Junior Stenographer and Other posts on its official website. Check the CSIR IICB recruitment 2022 application process, age limit, qualification, and other details here.
CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Kolkata 2022 Jobs Notification: CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (CSIR IICB) has published a notification in the Employment News (30 July-05 August) 2022 for the post of Junior Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen) and others.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 24 August 2022. The online application process for these posts will commence on 04 August 2022.
Candidates having requisite educational qualifications including 10+2/XII with additional qualifications including proficiency in stenography can apply for CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Kolkata 2022 Jobs Notification.
Candidates having certain educational qualifications including 10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer typing with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification can apply for these posts.
Candidates applying for these posts should note that there will be two papers (Paper-I and paper-II). The paper-II will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks (it will be determined by the Selection Committee) in Paper – I. Paper-I is qualifying in nature. A merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in Paper – II.
Notification Details CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022:
|Detail Notification||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Advertisement Number: R&C/550/2021
Advertisement Number: R&C/555/2021
Important Dates CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022:
Opening Date for Submission of Application: 04 August 2022.
Last Date for Submission of Application:24 August 2022.
Vacancy Details CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022
Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)-08
Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P)-02
Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)-03
Eligibility Criteria CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022
Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A): 10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer type speed and in using the computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DOPT from time to time.
Junior Stenographer-10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in stenography as per the prescribed norms fixed by DOPT from time to time.
CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022: PDF
Pay Level / Pay Matrix CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022
Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A): Pay Level – 2, Cell – 1 (Gross emoluments approximately Rs. 30,000/-PM)
Junior Stenographer-Pay Level – 4, Cell – 1 (Gross emoluments approximately Rs. 38,000/-PM)
How to Apply CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the CSIR-IICB website: website i.E. Https://iicb.Res.In/ or http://www.Career.Iicb.Res.In.Online application will be available on CSIR-IICB website up to 04/08/2022 to 24/08/2022.
1. Candidates have to go to the Institute‟s website www. Ib.Res.In or and click on the option”APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
3. In Case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 || TNPSC Recruitment 2022 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 TNPSC Recruitment 2022