Defense Research & Development Organisation DRDO Recruitment 2022 Detailed Recruitment Information
Organization Company Name:- Defence Research & Development Organisation Total Post Of No. – 1901 Posts
Age Limit:-Maximum Age:- 18 to 28 Years
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidates should have done 10th with ITI/ Diploma (Engg/ Technology/ CS)/ B.Sc or its equivalent Education from a recognized university.
Selection Process – All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Tier-I (CBT)–Screening Test, Tier-II (CBT) Selection Test, and/or Trade/Skill Test.
Pay Scale –
Applicants who will be selected successfully against this Recruitment will attain impressive and satisfying salary of Rs. 35400 – 112400/- (Post 1), Rs. 19900 – 63200/- (Post 2) Per month.
Application Fee –
General/Obc Interested candidates for the application fee is here – Rs. 100/-
For all other interested candidates (SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ women candidates) application fee is here – Nill
How To Apply – DRDO Recruitment
>>The candidates must visit the official site of the http://drdo.gov.in
>>And search for the official notification
>>Then, read out the official notification carefully to know the eligibility criteria for the post
>>After that, download the application form and fill up all the necessary details like name, date of birth, etc in the prescribed format
>>Then attach the application form along with relevant documents
>>Finally, send the application form to the given address on the official website before the last date.
Important Dates –The Deadline For Online Registration Of Applications Is:- 03-09-2022
Last date for application:- 23-09-2022.
DRDO INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
DRDO Recruitment SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
1) Coldest planet: Pluto
2) INS Shivali is the first:
3) Which one of the following was NOT indigenously developed? : Prithvi/Akash/Agni
4) Full form of SARS
5) Anthrax is a :Virus/Bacteria/…/…
6) Dakshina Gangothri is Ganga’s origin/Indian camp @ Antarctica/…/…
7) Which of the following is a chemical weapon: Mustard Gas/Marsh Gas/…/…
8) A question based on Coding and Decoding
9) Another question similar to above
10) Question on series completion
11) Another series completion question
12) Where is the Institute of Forensic Science?: Hyderabad
13) A G.K question based on X and Y chromosomes in males and females
Sample technical questions asked in a test last year in CSE :
1) Banker’s algorithm is used for Deadlock Avoidance
2) A LOT of questions were based on generating strings from a given grammar.
3) A circle(dot) shown in the PCB is: Vcc/Grand/Pin 1/Pin 14
4) Program Segment Prefix in MS-DOS 5.0 is:
5) Some IP addresses were given and the question was to select the private address from it(?)
6) 10Base2 and 10Base5 wires refer to:
7) A question on sliding-window protocol
8) Which of the following require a driver?: disk/cache/ram/CPU
9) A LOT of mathematical questions were asked from calculus, trigonometry…
The questions asked in ECE were mainly from Control Systems, Communications
EMT and microprocessor
Make sure that u know the fundas of microprocessors useful in the interview also: see if u know these questions
1. Which type of architecture does 8085 have?
2. How many memory locations can be addressed by a microprocessor with 14 address lines?
3. 8085 is how many bit microprocessors?
4. Why is the data bus bi-directional?
5. What is the function of the accumulator?
6. What is a flag, or bus?
7. What are tri-state devices and why they are essential in a bus-oriented system?
8. Why are program counter and stack pointer 16-bit registers?
9. What does it mean by embedded system?
10. What are the different addressing modes in 8085?
11. What is the difference between MOV and VMI?
12. What are the functions of RIM, SIM, and IN?
13. What is the immediate addressing mode?
14. What are the different flags in 8085?
15. What happens during DMA transfer?
16. What do you mean by wait state? What is its need?
17. What is PSW?
18. What is ALE? Explain the functions of ALE in 8085.
19. What is a program counter? What is its use?
20. What is an interrupt?
21. Which line will be activated when an output device requires attention from the CPU?
The interview questions asked in the ECE interview were fundamental. Questions asked in my interview were:
1. Which college and university are you coming from?
2. Did you appear for GATE? Why are you not interested in higher studies?
3. Did you appear for IES?
4. Did you appear for any other board interview in the public sector?
5. The subjects you have learned in college can be divided into three- basic electronics, communication, and digital logic. Tell me any five subjects you like.
(I told radar and navigational aids, electronic warfare, satellite communication, biomedical instrumentation, fuzzy electronics, and basic digital electronics as my subjects)
Board member 1 (QUESTION LEVEL- MODERATE)
1. Write the truth table for full adder and implement it in the NAND gate only.
2. What’s the difference between looping 0s and 1s in the K map?
3. Difference between microprocessor and microcontroller
4. Microprocessors you are familiar with
5. How will you send and receive data to a microprocessor? (One method is I/O mapped I/O which is the other one?)
6. Radar range equation?
7. Does the radar range depend upon the frequency of the signal transmitted?
8. What is the Doppler shift? What is its importance?
Board member 2 (QUESTION LEVEL- TOUGH)
1. I will make two fuzzy statements. The pencil is long. The table is long. What is the term long signify?
2. What is a membership function?
3. What are the design criteria for a very low-frequency amplifier?
4. Can you measure distance with the help of CW radar? If so how?
5. How will you design a stable oscillator? (Not with crystal oscillator because temperature affects it)
6. You have designed an amplifier. After a few days, it is found that its gain has changed. What might be the reason?
Board member 3 (QUESTION LEVEL- MODERATE)
1. A plane is moving in a circular path around the transmitter of the radar. Will, there be a Doppler shift detected on the radar?
2. State Kepler’s laws
3. Why there are more geosynchronous satellites?
4. The angular difference between two satellites is 2 degrees. What is the maximum number of satellites needed to cover the whole earth?
5. What is the minimum number of satellites needed to cover the whole earth?
Board member 4 (QUESTION LEVEL- MODERATE)
1. Which is the law of conservation involved in the second of Kepler’s?
2. Why do you explain elliptical orbit while stating Kepler’s law? Why not a circular orbit?
3. What are the advantages of optical communication?
4. What are the invasive and non-invasive methods of instrumentation?
For CS guys they started with this question: What is a keyboard? Where u will connect? What will happen if you press the keys?..
For maths guys, they asked some questions about the series. I don’t know much. Some guys were selected just by describing the final year project.
1. How can you design a phase detector using an XOR gate?
2. Questions abt differentiator and integrator. What will happen if we increase/ decrease the values of R/C?
3. how will a low/high pass filters behave to different signals -ramp, pulse, etc
4. questions on flip flops
5. Johnson counter
6. Questions on microprocessors- what is SIM?
7. Abt your project. What will happen when this/happens to your project?
8. Radar, antenna, and satellite communication.
9. Which is the first/latest communication satellite?
10. What is apogee /perigee?
DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment || DRDO Recruitment ||
ध्यान देने के साथ आपको सर्वोत्तम शिक्षा प्रदान करने के लिए समर्पित हैं। हम शिक्षा के लिए अपने जुनून को एक तेजी से बढ़ती ऑनलाइन वेबसाइट में बदलने के लिए काम कर रहे हैं।
हम आशा करते हैं कि आप हमारी शिक्षा का उतना ही आनंद लेंगे जितना हम उन्हें आपको देने में आनंद लेते हैं। मैं आप सभी के लिए अपनी वेबसाइट पर और भी महत्वपूर्ण पोस्ट डालता रहूंगा। कृपया अपना समर्थन और प्यार दें।