Indian Railway Construction Limited IRCON Recruitment Notification 2022 Technician Diploma Post Apply Offline
Indian Railway Construction Limited (IRCON) is recruiting applicants to apply as soon as possible and invites the applicant to complete the information 31 Technician Diploma Vacancies. Technician Diploma Posts. Applicants are welcomed with the necessary educational qualification criteria for grabbing this career option. Apply Offline Post Deadline (28 Aug 2022)The job seekers are invited to apply for this post. Eligibility expansion and application process are given in the notification below carefully read this information, then the applicant should apply. The center is mentioned below
Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2022 New Clear latest Info ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
Indian Railway Construction Limited IRCON Recruitment 2022
Organization Company name:- Indian Railway Construction Limited (IRCON)
Name And No. of Posts –
Age Limit:-Maximum Age:- 30 years
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Qualification:- Candidates should have done Diploma and Graduate Degree from or its equivalent Education from a recognized university.
Selection Process – All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance On Merit Basis
Pay Scale –
Applicants who will be selected successfully for this Recruitment will attain an impressive and satisfying salary of Rs.8500/- to Rs.10,000/-.
Application Fee – Not Disclosed
- How To Apply –
>>The candidates must visit the official site of the http://ircon.org
- >>And search for the official notification
- >>Then, read out the official news carefully to know the eligibility criteria for the post
- >>After that, download the application form and fill up all the necessary details like name, date of birth, etc in the prescribed format
- >>Then attach the application form along with relevant documents
- >>Finally, send the application form to the given address on the official website before the last date.
Important Dates – Last date for application :- 28,08,2022