Online Jobs For Students 10 Best Entry-Level Jobs for Remote Workers
If you’re just out of college and ready to find a job, but worried about your lack of experience, don’t fret — there are lots of entry-level jobs out there for fresh employees. Many of these jobs offer training, and a learning curve is expected as you gain experience. Better yet, many of them are also remote. Check Out: 22 Side Gigs That Can Make You Richer Than a Full-Time JobLooking To Diversify in a Bear Market? Consider These 6 Alternative Investments Latest Jobs Click
>Online Jobs For Students<
Here are the top 10 job titles with the most entry-level, remote jobs, as identified by FlexJobs.
>Online Jobs For Students<
1. Customer Service RepresentativeIf you enjoy helping others, this may be a great entry-level remote job for you. The median pay is $17.75 per hour, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Take Our Poll: Do You Think You Will Be Able To Retire at Age 65? >Online Jobs For Students<
2. Staff AccountantMany accountant positions can now be done remotely, and don’t typically require previous job experience. However, you’ll likely need to have gotten your bachelor’s degree in accounting or a similar field to qualify.
The median pay for accountants is $77,250, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Marco VDM / Getty Images >Online Jobs For Students<
3. Administrative assistant often plays a vital role in a company, taking on tasks that executives and managers don’t have the time for. These jobs may require familiarity with more programs than a virtual assistant, but they may pay slightly better as well.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, these jobs have a median pay of $19.08 per hour and $39,680 per year.
PixelsEffect / Getty Images >Online Jobs For Students<
4. Recruiting CoordinatorRecruiting coordinators to help move candidates through the recruitment process, and may be responsible for posting open positions, coordinating candidate travel, scheduling interviews across departments, creating offer letters, and conducting background checks, according to SmartRecruiters.com.
The median pay for workers in this field is $29.95 per hour or $62,290 per year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Dusan Petkovic / Getty Images/iStockphoto >Online Jobs For Students<
5. Account ExecutiveAccount executives are typically responsible for serving the needs of existing customers and closing deals with new customers, according to SalesHacker.com. The average base pay for this sales position is $60,997 per year plus an additional $30,557 per year in commissions, according to Glassdoor.
adamkaz / iStock.com >Online Jobs For Students<
6. Call Center RepresentativeThis job is similar to a customer service representative, but your interactions will typically be phone-based rather than via email or chat. And in a remote world, you no longer have to be in a physical call center to do this entry-level job.
The average pay is $16.75 per hour, according to Indeed.
Shutterstock.com >Online Jobs For Students<
7. Billing SpecialistBilling specialists to work for insurance companies and healthcare facilities to ensure that records, billing statements, and payments are accurate. The national average salary for a billing specialist is $43,992 per year, according to Salary.com.
filadendron / iStock.com >Online Jobs For Students<
8. Executive AssistantExecutive assistants may have to fulfill traditional administrative assistant duties as well as high-level support, including conducting research, preparing statistical reports, and handling information requests. Because of the extra duties, these jobs pay more than traditional administrative assistant positions, with an average salary of $66,870, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Rawpixel.com / Shutterstock.com >Online Jobs For Students<
9. Accounts Payable SpecialistThese specialists handle financial processing for a business. Their responsibilities include bookkeeping, financial reporting, and the preparation of tax records. The median pay for this entry-level job is $45,560 per year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Prostock-Studio / Getty Images/iStockphoto >Online Jobs For Students<
10. Marketing CoordinatorMarketing coordinators assist marketing managers with the development and execution of plans and strategies to raise awareness and drive sales for a company, service, or product. The average salary for this job is $58,967, according to Salary.com.
More From GOBankingRates >Online Jobs For Students<
Jordan Rosenfeld contributed to the reporting for this article. >Online Jobs For Students<
This article originally appeared on GOBankingRates.com: 10 Best Entry-Level Jobs for Remote Workers
11 Work-From-Home Jobs Online Jobs For Students Great for Retirees
>Online Jobs For Students<
By Susan Lahey – 5 minutes readThey’re calling it the Great Unretirement. Millions of people who retired in the last decade, and particularly since COVID, are seeking to return to work in the interest of gaining a little more financial security as well as other benefits like connecting with a community and creating a sense of purpose. Fortunately, since the pandemic normalized working from home, there are a lot more remote jobs on the market.
This is important because the AARP noted recently that the opportunity to work from home makes a big difference in retirees’ decision to return to the workplace. Those who previously held jobs where remote work is common may find it easiest to secure jobs post-retirement, but there are also options for retirees who didn’t have computer-based jobs. With thorough research and a careful eye, the opportunities are abundant, especially in these key industries.
EducationThese days continuous learning, upskilling, and reskilling are essential to success. As a means to support this need, the online learning industry is booming. It is expected to reach nearly $460 billion in 2026. Courses are exploding, covering everything from cooking to meditation, to data science, to creative writing. As a retired senior, you have a lifetime of expertise that you could use to help others grow their skills and help you grow your bank account.
InstructorAlmost anything you’ve mastered can be turned into an online course: woodworking, flying drones, even traveling on the cheap. Whether it’s a hobby or a profession, you might be able to convert it to profit in an online course that students can purchase. Sites like Teachable and Coursera allow would-be teachers to set up an account and create courses that could provide passive income for years.
>Online Jobs For Students<
ConsultantWhile returning to work is one way to invest in your later years, returning to your field of expertise may net you more money than taking a role that you haven’t yet developed the skills for. If you happen to have years of experience in a field such as business or design, taking on clients as a consultant can be a great way to share your expertise at a premium. Sites like LinkedIn and Indeed can also help, allowing you to search for job opportunities by location, contract status & experience level.
TutorIf you have the skills to teach but don’t want to do all the back-end work of creating and selling a course, look for jobs tutoring online. Tutors are hired not only by U.S. schools and companies but also by international ones making it highly flexible and potentially highly lucrative.
International English TeacherThe more interconnected the world becomes, the more important it is for people around the world to be able to speak a common language. If you are a native English speaker, or if you speak English well, you may qualify to teach English to students around the world. For this role, you’ll likely need to get a certificate, but once you are qualified, you can apply for jobs teaching online or even set up your own business.
Customer service another effect of the pandemic is that the world got used to doing its business online, which means that there is a need for people who can support customers online. People often think of customer support jobs as dealing with angry customers. But the reality is that a lot of customer support agents find their jobs very rewarding because they’re solving people’s problems.
Customer Support AgentCustomer support agents work with customers on the phone, through a chat function, on social media, or even through email and generally help customers with things like making returns, processing exchanges, and billing problems. Agents must have good communication skills, empathy, solid problem-solving skills, and enough technical aptitude to use the company’s customer support system. Other than that, they generally just need a computer and a headset.
Technical Support AgentTechnical support is similar to customer support except you will be solving customers’ technical issues. For example, the customer doesn’t know how to change their billing address on an app they use, or they can’t figure out how to use the software they bought. You will need some technical know-how, but often companies train employees and provide a knowledge base for them to use to help resolve customer problems.
Travel agent for a while, the business of booking people’s travel seemed to have been taken over by sites like Google. But there are still businesses, such as travel companies that work with corporate clients, and medical centers that need to book travel for patients, who hire and train individuals to manage travel booking. Being organized and having good customer service skills is important in this position, and having experience with the type of organization you’re working for can probably help, too.
AdministrationAdministrative jobs may be some of the best options for seniors working at home. Often these jobs require little experience, but the fact that you’ve been managing your finances, taking care of your errands and tasks, and otherwise doing the administrative jobs required for life in the 21st century means you’re equipped for these jobs. And if you’re doing them in a specific field where you have the expertise, the earnings potential increases.
Virtual assistant tackles all kinds of tasks, from setting appointments to, writing emails, to updating clients’ social media accounts. Virtual assistant jobs are great part-time gigs for seniors at home because they only require the skills you already use to manage your own life. If you’re particularly good at management, you can snag lucrative clients and see your retirement earnings soar.
BookkeeperObviously, such a responsible role requires experience. But with an accounting or business management background, you can help small business clients who don’t have the budget for a full-time bookkeeper or a big accounting firm. This could include local restaurants, small shops, or individual medical practitioners.
>Online Jobs For Students<
Tax PreparerTax preparers work for firms like H&R Block, who train them before tax season, or independently, serving clients. A lot of tax preparation is formulaic, but to serve clients well, it is key to be familiar with all the rules that change from year to year.
Data Entry Specialist you can type quickly and have an eye for detail, data entry may be for you. You can generally land a data entry role without any experience, but if you go for a position in a field where you have expertise — say the law, medical records, insurance, or consumer packaged goods, the pay is likely to be higher.
Spotting a ScamAs with all things online, there’s always a possibility that something may not be quite what it seems, and that includes online job postings. Remote working opportunities are especially susceptible to fraud because everything is often conducted digitally with no human interaction. As you look for remote opportunities, be cautious of listings that seem too good to be true. Offering a generous amount of money for very little work, or requiring payment before work can begin are red flags. Investigating opportunities thoroughly can help you prevent becoming a victim.
The TakeawayOpportunities for seniors and retirees to beef up their savings and retirement investments through remote online work are more abundant and varied than ever before. It may be necessary to spend some time searching to best match your interests and skills to the income you want to make and the hours you’re willing to work. And again, it’s important to use discretion when pursuing opportunities to avoid falling victim to a scam.
And when you do find the perfect remote gig to supplement your retirement income, SoFi can help you store those funds. With no account fees and an automatic savings feature, a SoFi Checking and Savings account can help you organize your savings, and get you paid up to two days sooner.
26 Highest-Paying Jobs That Let You Work From Home
>Online Jobs For Students<
If there are two things the pandemic taught the world, it’s that not only is telecommuting possible in many industries but that some work-from-home jobs pay lucratively, even better than office-based jobs.
Here It Is: Our 2022 Small Business SpotlightRead More: 7 Things You Should Never Do When Planning For Retirement
>Online Jobs For Students<
What could be better than earning a great salary in the comfort and ease of your own home? Recently, FlexJobs identified the best work-from-home jobs in several fields where the salaries reach near six figures or over.
Product and Project Manager JobsManaging a team remotely can be challenging, but if you can do it well, you can get paid handsomely. The median annual wage for management occupations is $102,450.
Product and project manager jobs are now some of the top-paying remote jobs you can get, FlexJobs found. See which job titles under this category could pay you well while you work from home.
Take Our Poll: Do You Tip for Service?
>Online Jobs For Students<
>Online Jobs For Students<
1. Product ManagerProduct managers are responsible for the entire product management process within a given company. They may do everything from determining new product opportunities, overseeing stages of production, and promoting products. They are also tasked with overseeing the flow of communication with various team members or between teams.
Top-paid product managers can bring in $152,000 a year.
2. Project Manager, OperationsProject managers in the operations field are responsible for the complete management of a project from start to finish. This includes skills such as communicating with all workers on the project, organizing and helping workers meet deadlines, and writing up reports.
3. Senior Project Manager, senior IT project managers must not only be masters of the technologies that they are working with but also be able to supervise junior employees. These professionals supervise technical projects to satisfy various stakeholders.
Story continues >Online Jobs For Students<
Sales and Business Development JobsWorking in sales might not always be lucrative — the median annual salary for sales positions is $30,600. But some jobs in this field can earn you a healthy paycheck, many of which you can do from home. Here’s a look at some of your options.
1. Business Development ManagerBusiness development managers create plans to help their companies generate more revenue and improve relationships with customers or clients. The job requires working well across departments and being a motivating leader to your team.
The top 10% of business development managers can make $125,000 per year.
2. Channel Sales ManagerChannel sales is the selling of services or products using a third party, like a reseller or affiliate. Managers in this role hire and work with these third parties and make sure that their company’s products are represented properly. They are also responsible for dealing with problems that arise during the sales process.
The top 10% of channel sales managers can make $123,000 per year.
3. Senior Account ManagerThese managers act as leaders of a sales team to increase revenue, and they are responsible for solving problems the team faces. To get this role, you should be both organized and analytical and have a bachelor’s degree.
The top earners with this title can make $113,000 a year or more.
4. Senior Sales ExecutiveTo gets this high-paying work-from-home leadership job, you typically need experience in sales management and a record of success in sales. These executives work to strengthen relationships with existing clients and bring in new clients.
The top 10% of senior sales executives can earn $137,000 per year. >Online Jobs For Students<
Software Developer JobsSoftware developers create applications and systems for computers and similar devices. These jobs typically require a bachelor’s degree in computer science. The median pay for software developers across industries is $110,140 per year, and you can still make that kind of money while working at home with certain jobs.
1. Front-End DeveloperFront-end developers are the engineers who make sure that everything you see on a website looks as it should and functions properly. This is a complex job that usually requires a bachelor’s degree in information technology, and may also require additional certifications such as the SUN, IBM, Microsoft, or Oracle developer certifications.
The top 10% of front-end developers can earn $118,000 per year. >Online Jobs For Students<
2. Java DeveloperThese developers use the computer programming language Java to create complex website functions. E-commerce sites usually employ this type of developer.
The top 10% of highest-paid Java developers can earn $113,000, on average, per year.
3. Mobile Applications DeveloperIf you’ve ever used an app on your smartphone or tablet, you have a mobile developer to thank for that. These app creators have a strong understanding of programming languages such as Objective-C, HTML, Java, or XML, and may hold special certifications.
The top 10% of highest-paid mobile developers can earn a $123,000 annual salary.
Marketing JobsMarketers work to generate interest in a company’s product or service. Those who work at the manager level in this field earn a median salary of $133,380 per year, with those in higher positions bringing in even more. Find out more about some of those roles that also will allow you to work from home.
1. Marketing Communications DirectorMarketing communications directors oversee the programs that market products and services to specific populations. They use analytics and data to make their decisions and have strong leadership skills to help steer their teams to meet performance goals.
The highest-earning marketing communications directors can make $143,000 per year. >Online Jobs For Students<
2. Marketing DirectorMarketing directors oversee the entire marketing team to ensure a company’s marketing campaigns are successful. Their job tasks include developing concepts and budgets for marketing campaigns, resolving issues that arise within their team, and maintaining open communication with their company’s clients and vendors, as well as with other managers within their company.
The top 10% of earners with this title can make an average salary of $152,000. >Online Jobs For Students<
3. Senior Product Marketing ManagerThe primary responsibility of a senior product marketing manager is to create marketing strategies that increase brand loyalty and sales. They do this by analyzing market trends, developing pricing strategies, establishing marketing goals, and evaluating product performance.
The top-earning senior product marketing managers can make $165,000 per year. >Online Jobs For Students<
4. Vice President of MarketingThese VPs develop strategies to improve or maintain the market shares for the goods or services their company sells. They also oversee the various departments that provide the data that help them create these strategies. The vice president of marketing typically reports directly to the company’s CEO or COO.
The top 10% can bring in a $209,000 salary. >Online Jobs For Students<
Computer/Information Security JobsCybersecurity is a field of employment that is growing rapidly, with a projected 33% growth rate from 2020-2030. The median salary in these jobs is $102,600. To get a job in this field, you typically need a bachelor’s degree. Take a look at some of the top-paying jobs in this category that also allow you to work from home.
1. Cyber Security AnalystThese analysts implement the security measures necessary to protect an organization’s computer networks and systems. Cyber security analysts typically have a bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field as well as experience in a related occupation.
The highest 10% in this position can earn a $116,000 salary. >Online Jobs For Students<
2. Privacy OfficerPrivacy officers make sure all departments within their company follow company privacy practices, and they perform privacy-related departmental audits to ensure that this is the case. They help assess and reduce risks to privacy and respond to privacy breaches.
Top-paid privacy officers can earn $144,000 a year. >Online Jobs For Students<
3. Security ConsultantSecurity consultants can work in various fields, usually for companies that have large digitized databases. These consultants design or improve systems that protect their institution against internal and external data theft, and come up with emergency plans for what to do in case of a data breach.
The top 10% of security consultants earn an average salary of $138,000. >Online Jobs For Students<
Medical/Healthcare JobsThe highest-paying jobs you can get are in the medical and healthcare fields. Healthcare occupations are forecast to grow 16 percent from 2020 to 2030. And now, thanks to technology, you can work in this field from the comfort of your own home.
1. Clinical Trial ManagerClinical trial managers create and carry out protocols for clinical trials to meet regulations and standards. They also manage budgets and schedules for clinical trials, track and write reports on the progress of trials, develop enrollment strategies and come up with solutions for day-to-day issues.
Top earners with this job title can make $136,000 per year. >Online Jobs For Students<
2. Medical DirectorMedical director is the highest-paid work-from-home job on this list. These directors manage the operations of a healthcare organization. Responsibilities include developing guidelines, managing clinical staff, and supervising quality assurance. Typically, you’ll need an MD or DO to do this job, according to FlexJobs.
At the high end of the pay scale, Medical Directors can earn up to $278,000. >Online Jobs For Students<
3. PsychologistBecoming a psychologist typically requires a doctoral degree and certification. Some psychologists work in research roles, while others work directly with patients to help improve their cognitive, social, or emotional behaviors. Those with a private practice can easily work from home by either having a home office or conducting sessions using a video messaging service.
The highest-paid 10% of psychologists can earn $119,000. >Online Jobs For Students<
Computer & IT JobsEmployment in the computer and IT fields is growing rapidly, projected at 13 percent from 2020 to 2030, which is faster than the average for all occupations. This field has a particular demand for employees with knowledge of cloud computing, the collection and storage of big data, and information security. The median pay for jobs in these fields is $91,250. Here are some work-from-home options that pay well.
1. Cloud Solutions ArchitectCloud solutions architects design, manage and monitor cloud computing strategies for companies. If you want to be a cloud architect, you should have experience with networking, programming languages, operating systems, and cloud security, according to FlexJobs.
The top earners in this profession can earn $166,000. >Online Jobs For Students<
Top-tier earners can command a salary of $174,000. >Online Jobs For Students<
3. Technical Support ManagerThese managers resolve customer issues, identify problems, and come up with improvements for technical support processes. They also oversee a company’s technical support team.
The top 10% of tech support managers earn an average salary of $123,000. >Online Jobs For Students<
Engineering JobsEngineering is an in-demand profession, specifically in the areas of rebuilding infrastructure, renewable energy, oil and gas extraction, and robotics. The median wage for engineers and related jobs is $79,840. If you’re interested in this job category and working from home, keep reading.
1. Research EngineerResearch engineers invent and design innovative approaches to technology and find new uses for existing technology. This fast-growing occupation typically requires a master’s degree.
Top-tier earners can make as much as $122,000 per year. >Online Jobs For Students<
2. Senior Systems EngineerSenior systems engineers are in charge of the planning, design, and implementation of system engineering projects. They are proficient in Windows/Linux servers and usually also have a special area of expertise such as storage, virtualization, or large-scale platforms.
Top earners can make $150,000 annually. >Online Jobs For Students<
3. Software EngineerThese engineers develop applications or systems for computers and similar devices. Software engineers typically have a bachelor’s degree in computer science as well as strong computer programming skills.
Top earners can make $130,000 annually. >Online Jobs For Students<
Jordan Rosenfeld and Andrew Lisa contributed to the reporting for this article.
All salary information is sourced from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and Payscale unless otherwise indicated.
This article originally appeared on GO BankingRates.com: 26 Highest-Paying Jobs That Let You Work From Home
>Online Jobs For Students<
Vintage Skill: is a professional education platform. Here we will provide you only interesting content that you will love very much. We depend on the information about jobs and are Dedicated to providing you with the best education with focus. We are working to transform our passion for education into a fast-growing online website. We hope you enjoy our education as much as we enjoy giving them to you. I will keep posting more important posts on my website for all of you. Please give your support and love.